Pamol Infant Drops Colour Free 60ml
Paracetamol Suspension 50mg/1ml
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Carefully measure the correct dose shown in the dose chart.
- Use an accurate dosing device, such as the Pamol® dosing device in this pack.
- Administer in water or fruit juice if necessary.
- After use, tighten the cap to engage the child resistant closure.
- Push the syringe into the top of the bottle.
- Invert the bottle.
- Whilst holding the syringe in place, gently pull the plunger down drawing the liquid into the syringe.
- Turn the bottle right way up.
- Gently twist the syringe to remove it.
Dose every 4 to 6 hours as required with no more than 4 does in 24 hrs.
Age 1 - 3 months Ave Weight 4 - 6kg Single Dose 1.2 - 1.8mL
Age 3 - 6 months Ave Weight 6 - 8kg Single Dose 1.8 - 2.4mL
Age 6 - 12 months Ave Weight 8 - 10kg Single Dose 2.4 - 3.0mL
Pamol relieves pain and fever associated with:
- Symptoms of cold and flu
- Viral infections
- Sore throat
Store below 25˚C, but do not refrigerate.
Protect from light.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep to the recommended dose.
Do not give this medicine to a baby for longer than 48 hours consecutively unless advised by a doctor.
If you know that your baby's weight is less than the weight corresponding to the age in the table, choose the dose for their weight.
Do not give this medicine with other products containing paracetamol, unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (0800 764 766) or take the baby to hospital straight away even if you feel they are well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.